» H8555 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Timna or Timnah = "restrained"
n pr m
1) a chief or duke of Esau and of Edom
n pr f
2) the concubine of Eliphaz, the son of Esau
3) daughter of Seir the Horite and sister of Lotan
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
, the name of two Edomites:Timna, Timnah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Timna (586b); from 4513; an Edomite name:
- NASB - Timna(6).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Timna 4, Timnah 2; 6
- Genesis 36:12, 22. 1 Chronicles 1:36, 39.
- Genesis 36:40. 1 Chronicles 1:51.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)