Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H8480 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Tahath = "station"
n pr m
1) a Kohathite Levite, son of Assir and father of Uriel
2) a Kohathite Levite, son of Assir and father of Zephaniah
2a) maybe the same as 1
3) son of Bered, great grandson of Ephraim, and father of Eladah
4) son of Eladah, grandson of 3, and father Zabad
n pr loc
3) a station of Israel in the wilderness
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
The same as H8478
, the name of a place in the Desert, also of three Israelites:Tahath.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Tachath (1066c); from 8478; a place in the desert, also two Isr.:
- NASB - Tahath(6).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)