Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H7552 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Rekem = "variegation"
n pr m
1) one of the 5 kings of Midian killed by the Israelites
2) one of the 4 sons of Hebron and the father of Shammai
3) a Manassite, son of Machir by Maachah his wife
n pr loc
4) a town in Benjamin; site unknown
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
, the name of a place in Palestine, also of a Midianite and an Israelite:Rekem.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Reqem (955d); from 7551; “having many colors,” a Midianite king, also two Isr., also a city in Benjamin:
- NASB - Rakem(1), Rekem(5).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)