» H6756 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
n pr m
Zalmon = "shady"
1) an Ahohite, one of David's mighty warriors
n pr loc
2) a wooded hill in Samaria near Shechem
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
, the name of a place in Palestine and of an Israelite:Zalmon.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Tsalmon (854a); from the same as 6754; a mountain near Shechem, also perh. a snowcapped mountain of unc. location:
- NASB - Zalmon(2).
- Tsalmon (854a); from the same as 6754; one of David’s heroes:
- NASB - Zalmon(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Zalmon 2, Salmon 1; 3
- Psalms 68:14.
- Judges 9:48. 2 Samuel 23:28.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)