» H5988 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Ammiel = "my kinsman is God"
1) the spy from the tribe of Dan who perished in the plague for his
2) father of Machir of Lo-debar
3) father of Bathsheba; also 'Eliam'
4) the 6th son of Obed-edom and doorkeeper of the temple
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; people of God
, the name of three or four Israelites:Ammiel.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Ammiel (770a); from 5971b and 410; “my kinsman is God,” four Isr.:
- NASB - Ammiel(6).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)