» H5832 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Azarael or Azareel = "God has helped"
1) a Korhite warrior of David who joined him at Ziklag
2) a Levite musician of the family of Heman in the time of David
3) a Danite, son of Jeroham and a prince of the tribe at the census
4) one of the sons of Bani who took a foreign wife in the time of Ezra
5) a priest, ancestor of Maasiai or Amashai, a priest in Jerusalem
after the return from exile
6) a priest and musician in the time of Nehemiah
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; God has helped
, the name of five Israelites:Azarael, Azareel.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Azarel (741a); from 5826 and 410; “God has helped,” the name of several Isr.:
- NASB - Azarel(6).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)