Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H5798 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Uzza or Uzzah = "strength"
n pr m
1) a man slain by Jehovah for touching the sacred ark
2) a Benjamite of the sons of Ehud
3) ancestor of a family of temple slaves who returned from exile with
4) a Merarite Levite
n pr loc
5) the garden where kings Manasseh and Amon of Judah were buried
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
Feminine of H5797
, the name of five Israelites:Uzza, Uzzah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Uzza or
- [or] עֻזָּה
- Uzzah (739b); from 5810; four Isr.:
- NASB - Uzza(9), Uzzah(4).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)