» H5279 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Naamah = "loveliness"
n pr f
1) daughter of Lamech by his wife Zillah and sister of Tubal-cain in
the days before the flood
2) the Ammonite wife of Solomon and mother of king Rehoboam of Judah
n pr f loc
3) a town in the lowlands of Judah in Philistia
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
Feminine of H5277
, the name of an antediluvian woman, of an Ammonitess, and of a place in Palestine:Naamah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Naamah (653d); from 5276; a sister of Tubal-cain, also an Ammonitess:
- NASB - Naamah(4).
- Naamah (654a); from 5276; a city in Judah:
- NASB - Naamah(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)