» H4445 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Milcom = "great king"
1) the god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to whom some Israelites
sacrificed their infants in the valley of Hinnom
1a) also 'Molech'
2) a Benjamite, son of Shaharaim by his wife Hodesh
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
, the national idol of the Ammonites:Malcham, Milcom.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Malkam (575d); from the same as 4428; a Benjamite:
- NASB - Malcam(3).
- Milkom (575d); from the same as 4428; a god of the Ammonites:
- NASB - Milcom(4).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Milcom 3, Malcham 1; 4
- 1 Chronicles 8:9.
- 1 Kings 11:5, 33. 2 Kings 23:13.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)