Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H3449 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Ishiah or Ishijah or Jesiah = "Jehovah will lend"
1) a Korhite, one of David's mighty warriors who joined him at Ziklag
2) the 5th of 5 sons of Izrahiah and one of the heads of the tribe
of Issachar in the time of David
3) a Levite, the 2nd son of Uzziel and grandson of Kohath
4) another Levite, son of Rehabiah
5) a descendant of Harim who had a foreign wife
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; Jah will lend
, the name of five Israelites:Ishiah, Isshiah, Ishijah, Jesiah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Yishshiyyah or
- [or] יִשִּׁיָּהוּ
- Yishshiyyahu (674d); from 5382 and 3050; the name of several Isr.:
- NASB - Isshiah(6), Isshijah(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Isshiah 3, Jesiah 2, Ishiah 1, Ishijah 1; 7
- 1 Chronicles 7:3.
- Ezra 10:31.
- 1 Chronicles 24:21, 25, 25.
- 1 Chronicles 12:6; 23:20.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)