Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H3098 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Joah = "Jehovah is brother"
1) son of Asaph and chronicler to Hezekiah
2) a Gershonite son or grandson of Zimmah
3) a Korhite, 3rd son of Obed-edom and doorkeeper in the time of David
4) son of Joahaz and chronicler to king Josiah
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
, the name of four Israelites:Joah.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Yoach (222a); from 3068 and 251; “the LORD is brother,” the name of several Isr.:
- NASB - Joah(11).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)