» H2453 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Hachmoni or Hachmonite = "wise"
n pr m
1) father of one of David's mighty warriors
2) father of the tutor of David's sons
n patr m
3) the family of one of David's servants
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
, an Israelite:Hachmoni, Hachmonite.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Chakmoni (315d); from 2449; “wise,” two Isr.:
- NASB - Hachmoni(1), Hachmonite(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Hachmoni 1, Hachmonite 1; 2
- 1 Chronicles 27:32.
- 1 Chronicles 11:11.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)