Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H1550 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) turning, folding (of doors)
2) cylinder, rod
3) circuit, district (on northern border in Naphtali)
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; a valve
of a folding door (as turning
); also a ring
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- galil (165b); from 1556; a turning, folding:
- NASB - turned on pivots(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - folding 2, ring 2; 4
- 1 Kings 6:34, 34.
- Esther 1:6. Song of Songs 5:14.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)