Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H0865 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) yesterday, recently, formerly
1b) formerly (fig.)
1c) from yesterday, already (in phrase)
2) (TWOT +) before, before that time, before the time, heretofore,
of late, of old, these days, time(s) past
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
Probably from H0853
; definitely yesterday
: + before (that) time, + heretofore, of late (old), + times past, yester[day].
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- ethmol or
- [or] אִתְּמוֹל
- ittemol or
- [or] אֶתְמוּל
- ethmul (1069d); of unc. der.; yesterday, recently, formerly:
- NASB - formerly*(1), long(1), previously*(3), recently(1).
- atten (61d); from the same as 859; you (fem. pl.).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - time past + H8032 2, herefore + H0832 1, beforetime + H8032 1,
yesterday 1, old 1, late 1, before 1; 8
- 1 Samuel 14:21.
- Micah 2:8.
- Isaiah 30:33.
The following translates multiple Hebrew or Aramaic words:
- Psalms 90:4.
- 1 Samuel 10:11.
- 1 Samuel 4:7.
- 1 Samuel 19:7. 2 Samuel 5:2.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)