Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H0809 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) raisin-cake, used in sacrificial feasts
1a) consistently translated in AV as "flagon of wine"
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
Feminine of H0808
; something closely pressed
together, that is, a cake
of raisins or other comfits:flagon.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- ashishah (84b); from 847a; a raisin cake:
- NASB - cakes(1), raisin cake(1), raisin cakes(2), raisin*(1), raisins(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - flagon 4; 4
- 2 Samuel 6:19. 1 Chronicles 16:3.
- Song of Songs 2:5. Hosea 3:1.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)