» H0469 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Elizaphan or Elzaphan = "my God has protected"
1) a Kohathite chief in the wilderness
2) a Zebulunite chief
3) Uzziel's son, Mishael's brother in time of Moses
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; God of treasure
, an Israelite:Elizaphan, Elzaphan.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Elitsaphan or
- [or] אֶלְצָפָן
- Eltsaphan (45d); from 410 and 6845; “God has protected,” two Isr.:
- NASB - Elizaphan(4), Elzaphan(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - Elizaphan 4, Elzaphan 2; 6
- Numbers 3:30; 34:25. 1 Chronicles 15:8. 2 Chronicles 29:13.
- Exodus 6:22. Leviticus 10:4.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)