Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H0453 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Elihu = "He is my God"
1) the younger man who rebuked Job and his three friends
2) an Ephraimite, Samuel's great grandfather
3) a Manassite warrior chief for David
4) son of Shemaiah and Korhite gatekeeper
5) David's brother
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; God of him
, the name of one of Job's friends, and of three Israelites:Elihu.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Elihu (45b); from 410 and 1931; “He is (my) God,” five Isr.:
- NASB - Elihu(11).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)