Hebrew Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» H0446 «
Hebrew Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
Eliab = "my God is father" or "God is father"
1) son of Helon, leader of Zebulun in the wilderness
2) a Reubenite chief, father of Dathan and Abiram
3) David's oldest brother
4) a Levite musician
5) a Gadite warrior for David
6) a Kohathite
Brown-Driver-Briggs (Old Testament Hebrew-English Lexicon)
; God of
, the name of six Israelites:Eliab.
Strong's (Hebrew & Chaldee Dictionary of the Old Testament)
- Eliab (45a); from 410 and 1; “God is father,” the name of several Isr.:
- NASB - Eliab(20), Eliab's(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)