Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G5263 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to show by placing under (i.e. before) the eyes
2) to show by words and arguments, i.e. to teach
3) to show by make known future things
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to exhibit under
the eyes, (figuratively) to exemplify
):show, (fore-) warn.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- hupodeiknumi; from 5259 and 1166; to show secretly, to show by tracing out, to teach, make known:
- NASB - show(2), showed(1), warn(1), warned(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - show 3, warn 2, forewarn 1; 6
- Luke 12:5.
- Luke 6:47. Acts 9:16.
- Acts 20:35.
- Matthew 3:7. Luke 3:7.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)