Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G4894 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to see (have seen) together with others
2) to see (have seen) in one's mind with one's self
2a) to understand, perceive, comprehend,
3) to know with another
4) to know in one's mind or with one's self, to be conscience of
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to see completely
; used (like its primary) only in two past tenses, respectively meaning to understand
or become aware
, and to be conscious
or (clandestinely) informed of
:consider, know, be privy, be ware of.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- suneidon; from 4862 and 1491a; to see together, hence to comprehend:
- NASB - aware(1), realized(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - by privy 1, consider 1, be ware of 1, know 1; 4
- Acts 12:12.
- 1 Corinthians 4:4.
- Acts 5:2.
- Acts 14:6.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)