Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G4886 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) that which binds together, a band, bond
1a) of ligaments by which the members of the human body
are united together
2) that which is bound together, a bundle
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; a joint tie
, that is, ligament
, (figuratively) uniting principle
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- sundesmos; from 4887; that which binds together, i.e. a bond:
- NASB - bond(1), bond of unity(1), bondage(1), ligaments(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - bond 3, band 1; 4
- Colossians 2:19.
- Acts 8:23. Ephesians 4:3. Colossians 3:14.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)