Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G4060 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to place around, set about
2) to put on a garment
3) to put or bind a thing around another
4) to present, to bestow, confer, a thing upon one
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to place around
; by implication to present
:bestow upon, hedge round about, put about (on, upon), set about.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- peritithēmi; from 4012 and 5087; to place around:
- NASB - bestow(1), put(5), put...around(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - put on 3, put upon 1, set about 1, put about 1, bestow upon 1,
hedge around + G5318 1; 8
- Matthew 21:33. Mark 15:17.
- 1 Corinthians 12:23.
- Matthew 27:28, 48. Mark 15:36.
- Mark 12:1.
- John 19:29.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)