Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G3903 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to make one's self ready, to prepare one's self
2) have prepared one's self, to be prepared or ready
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
and a derivative of G4632
; to furnish aside
, that is, get ready
:prepare self, be (make) ready.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- paraskeuazō; from 3844 and σκευα´ζω skeuazō (to prepare, make ready); to prepare, make ready:
- NASB - making preparations(1), prepare(1), prepared(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - make ready 1, prepare oneself 1, be ready 1, ready 1; 4
- 1 Corinthians 14:8.
- Acts 10:10. 2 Corinthians 9:2, 3.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)