Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G3335 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to be or to be made a partner
2) to partake of, take [some] food
3) of a thing, to get, find (a whole)
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to participate
; generally to accept
(and use):eat, have, be partaker, receive, take.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- metalambanō; from 3326 and 2983; to partake of:
- NASB - find(1), receive his share(1), receives(1), share(1), take(2), taking...together(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - be partaker 2, eat 1, have 1, take 1, receive 1; 6
- Acts 2:46.
- 2 Timothy 2:6.
- Hebrews 12:10.
- Hebrews 6:7.
The following translates multiple Greek words:
- Acts 27:33.
- Acts 24:25.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)