» G2734 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to show in a mirror, to make to reflect, to mirror
2) to look at one's self in a mirror
3) to behold one's self in a mirror
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
Middle voice from a compound of G2596
and a derivative of G3700
); to mirror oneself
, that is, to see reflected
(figuratively):behold as in a glass.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- katoptrizō; from κα´τοπτρον katoptron (a mirror); to reflect as a mirror:
- NASB - beholding as in a mirror(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - behold as a glass 1; 1
- 2 Corinthians 3:18.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)