Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G2714 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) over against, before the face of, before the presence of, in
the sight of, before
1a) referring to places
1b1) having one as it were before the eyes, before one as witness
1b2) before God as judge
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; directly in front of
:before (the presence of), in the sight of.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- katenōpion; adv. from 2596 and 1799; over against:
- NASB - before(2), presence(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - before 2, in sight of 1, in (one's) sight 1,
before the presence of 1; 5
- 2 Corinthians 12:19. Ephesians 1:4.
- Jude 1:24.
- 2 Corinthians 2:17. Colossians 1:22.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)