Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G2014 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to show to or upon
1a) to bring to light
2) to appear, become visible
2a) of stars
3) to become clearly known, to show one's self
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to shine upon
, that is, become
or (figuratively) known
:appear, give light.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- epiphainō; from 1909 and 5316; to show forth, i.e. to appear:
- NASB - appeared(3), shine(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - appear 3, give light 1; 4
- Acts 27:20. Titus 2:11; 3:4.
- Luke 1:79.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)