Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G1825 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to arouse, raise up (from sleep)
2) to rouse up, stir up, incite
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to rouse fully
, that is, (figuratively) to resuscitate
(from death), release
(from infliction):raise up.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- exegeirō; from 1537 and 1453; to raise up:
- NASB - raise(1), raised(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - raise up 2; 2
- Romans 9:17.
- Romans 9:17. 1 Corinthians 6:14.
- 1 Corinthians 6:14.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)