Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G1764 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to place in or among, to put in
2) to be upon, impend, threaten
3) close at hand
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to place on
hand, that is, (reflexively) impend
, (participle) be instant
:come, be at hand, present.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- enistēmi; from 1722 and 2476; to place in, to be at hand, perf. part. to be present:
- NASB - come(2), present(3), things present(2).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - present 3, things present 2, be at hand 1, come 1; 7
- 2 Timothy 3:1.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:2.
- Romans 8:38. 1 Corinthians 3:22; 7:26. Galatians 1:4. Hebrews 9:9.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)