Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G1713 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) one on a journey, whether by sea or by land, esp. for trade
2) a merchant as opposed to a retailer or petty tradesman
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
and the base of G4198
; a (wholesale) tradesman
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- emporos; from 1722 and πο´ρος poros (a journey); a passenger on shipboard, a merchant:
- NASB - merchant(1), merchants(4).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - merchant 5; 5
- Matthew 13:45.
- Revelation 18:3, 11, 15, 23.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)