Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G1710 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to go a trading, to travel for business, to traffic, trade
2) of a thing, to import for sale
3) to deal in
4) to use a person or a thing for gain
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to travel in
(a country as a pedlar), that is, (by implication) to trade
:buy and sell, make merchandise.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- emporeuomai; from 1722 and 4198; to travel in, to traffic, by impl. to trade:
- NASB - engage in business(1), exploit(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - buy and sell 1, make merchandise 1, vr buy and sell 1; 3
- 2 Peter 2:3.
- James 4:13.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)