Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G1329 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to unfold the meaning of what is said, explain, expound
2) to translate into one's native language
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to explain thoroughly
; by implication to translate
:expound, interpret (-ation).
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- diermēneuō; from 1223 and 2059; to explain thoroughly, by impl. to translate:
- NASB - explained(1), interpret(3), interprets(1), translated(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - interpret 4, by interpretation 1, expound 1; 6
- Luke 24:27.
- 1 Corinthians 12:30; 14:5, 13, 27.
- Acts 9:36.
- 1 Corinthians 14:27.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)