Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G0606 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to be laid away, laid by, reserved
2) reserved for one, awaiting him
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to be reserved
; figuratively to await
:be appointed, (be) laid up.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- apokeimai; from 575 and 2749; to be laid away, be laid up in store:
- NASB - appointed(1), laid(2), put away(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - lay up 3, appoint 1; 4
- Hebrews 9:27.
- Luke 19:20. Colossians 1:5. 2 Timothy 4:8.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)