Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G0576 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to come down from, i.e. a ship
2) to turn out, result, to be the outcome
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
and the base of G0939
; literally to disembark
; figuratively to eventuate
:become, go out, turn.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- apobainō; from 575 and the same as 939; to step off, disembark:
- NASB - got(1), gotten(1), lead(1), turn(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - turn 2, go out 1, come 1; 4
- John 21:9.
- Luke 5:2.
- Luke 21:13. Philippians 1:19.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)