Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G0433 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to have come up to, arrived at, to reach to
2) to pertain to what is due, duty, as was fitting
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to attain to
, that is, (figuratively) be proper
:convenient, be fit.
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- anēkō; from 303 and 2240; to be fit, be proper:
- NASB - fitting(2), proper(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - be convenient 2, be fit 1; 3
- Ephesians 5:4.
- Ephesians 5:4. Philemon 1:8.
- Colossians 3:18.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)