Greek Dictionary (Lexicon-Concordance)
Key Word Studies (Translations-Definitions-Meanings)
» G0322 «
Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)
1) to proclaim any one as elected to office
2) to announce as appointed a king, general, etc.
3) to lift up anything on high and exhibit it for all to behold
Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)
; to exhibit
, that is, (by implication) to indicate
Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)
- anadeiknumi; from 303 and 1166; to lift up and show, show forth:
- NASB - appointed(1), show(1).
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries
Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation All rights reserved http://www.lockman.org
AV - appoint 1, show 1; 2
- Luke 10:1.
- Acts 1:24.
Exhaustive Concordance (KJV Translation Frequency & Location)